Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Women you should know... Toni Blackman


On Wednesdays I'm going to introduce you to some fabulous women you should know.  To kick off, please meet Toni Blackman.   I can give you a standard introduction, she's talented artist who breaks cultural barriers in her work, she's beautiful in all ways, in her work and her life she lifts up the boats of all women.  But you can read all that in her bio on her website.

I met her at an adult Girl Scout training in New York.  She was there to help us find our voices.  That's one of her passions... helping women and girls discover their voices and use them to speak out in the world.    We were shown this intro before she spoke.  I think you'll love it and you'll love Toni as much as I do.

Here's to finding your voice!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment